Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Taurus Pistols that I'd like to get Magazine Loaders for:
1. Millenium Pro PT 111 9mm brand new. Just got it. It had no loader in with it

2. 24/7 G2 9 mm brand new. It has the one with it that came in case, but would like another loader of some sort.

Thanks for pointing a newbie in the right direction !!!!!

I have so far looked at the Uplula, HKS and Adco, but I don't know which models will work for my guns.

BTW, both are double stack magazines. The 24/7 G2 is 17 round, the Millenium Pro is 12 round if that makes a difference in part numbers.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
+1 on the UpLula. There is not a better mag loader period.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I use the Uplula for my PT 111, 145 and 92. Works great.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I bought the HKS for mine. I had to buy a different one for three different pistols. I then bought an UpLula and put all the HKS's in the "gun drawer". You can't go wrong with the UpLula.

·
Registered
29,933 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state.:cool:

The magazine "speed loader" I use on my PT111's is a South African Army issue that was originally made for the Browning Hi-Power. Any loader made for the Hi-Power will work or your PT111's magazines.

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Echo.....................UpLula........................tried the ADCO Super Thumb to save money.......................big mistake IMHO.

My PT140 hardest to load. When firing 200-300 rds. on range the Lula makes all the difference in the world for my tired old arthritic hands.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I found an ADCO Superthumb at the dealer's. It was there and cheap, less than ten bucks. Works fine on either single or wide 9mm mags, even my 1911. It is probably available at the mail-order houses too.

But the Uplula works very well too and is soooo popular.

Everyone needs something. We wear ourselves out having so much fun at the range.

Reactions: Wino

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Another one for Uplula, I keep one in my shooting bag, and another near my ammo cache.

Uplula
WD-40
Duct tape
Bailling wire
Rambo knife
The Constitution
The Bible

All essentials ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the excellent replies..
I will definetly get the uplula for sure. I had wrist surgeory on both sides this winter, so my hands
are feeling a bit old these days. !!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
uplula just got one myself works on everything single or double stack, works great, everything but 22s

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ordered a couple of the Uplulas Monday.. Should be here tomorrow..
I will report my opinions !!!!!
Thanks for all the feedback

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got my Uplula Mag loaders late in the week !
I really like 'em.
Putting 1 in my range bag, and the other in with my extra loaded mags, etc..

Haven't gotten real fast with it yet, but it sure beats the the other ways !!!
Thanks for all the quick and excellent responses !

·
Super Moderator
19,861 Posts
I have the UpLula and a couple SuperThumbs. Actually got a SuperThumb loader with my last PT145 purchase. It was in the case behind the foam inserts and has a Taurus Logo on it. The UpLula is much faster though and, as already stated, works on most popular handgun calibers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts