Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a reasonable FFL to ship 8 to 10 long guns and 2 pistols from the Highland Park area to Florida. I know I could ship the long guns USPS, but I'm thinking about keeping them all together.
Any ideas?
Thanks, in Advance.
RT

·
Administrator
35,317 Posts
You might try DFW Gun Range, on Mockingbird. They're open again after being closed for awhile due to fire.

Bullet Trap in Plano or Gunmaster might be a good place too. Call and check on prices and see which one would be best for you.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
I've used this place.

http://www.planopawnshop.net/

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I've never shipped outbound from this place, but Lewisville Pawn only charges $10 when I receive a firearm through them.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Yeah, our LGS charges $75 or 10% of cost, whichever is highest. Yes, I said whichever is "highest".

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
Yeah, our LGS charges $75 or 10% of cost, whichever is highest. Yes, I said whichever is "highest".
Holy Crap! That's insane! In my area their are many FFLs that will do a transfer for $20. WTF! I have told a couple of LGS that overcharge - while I try to support local shops, I'm looking to put MY KID through college, not theirs! They simply gave me the dog look as I pulled out a wad of cash & said "sometimes folks are penny wise & dollar foolish, not me. " Then I walked out.

I take my business to those who earn it, the rest can pound sand!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts