Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions for a front pocket holster for the M605 with a "3 inch barrel" for under $30. It appears that they are a little harder to come by than for the standard two inch barrel. Then again I probably don't know where to look ... LOL
-Much Appreciated

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
acerman..... Thanks for the additional link. I had heard some good stuff about this holster maker and am leaning that way seeing that he will modify for a pretty small cost. Will let you guys know how it works out.

·
32,813 Posts
Folks, just so that we are all on the same page, finding a holster for a 3in. barrelled revolver of any kind is near impossible. The reason for that is most 3in. barrelled 5 shot revolvers will not fit the holsters, or pockets on pants or jeans that are out there. Tactical jeans and pants, made by several makers like the .5.11., may well have something that will fit. Most revolvers with this barrel length are belt carry for the most part.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just received my pocket holster from Robert Mika today and it is exactly what I was looking for. He does some really quality work and is willing to work with you. Nice soft material with solid stitching. If you can't find what you need give him a try. He seems to be developing a nice following and is reasonable priced and very professional in keeping you informed of what is going on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts