Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That's a really nice looking Fanny Pack.

Thanks for sharing the link. ;)

I've not used a fanny pack yet, but have carried a TCP countless times in the Bulldog Pouch, and I really like that method.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have one similar to that, and it works great. I carried a Sig P230 in it when I had a CHL in Texas. I got mine at Academy Sports several years ago, and it was much cheaper than the ones shown. The internal holster with mine can also be worn as an ambidextrous belt holster, which I do now.

·
Premium Member
10,960 Posts
I bought a very nice leather fanny pack years ago. I used it for a couple of months and stopped after I realized that I was getting knowing stares from everyone around me. My sis-in-law, who used to be a plain clothes LEO, would laugh and say "In Texas, nothing says I'M PACKIN like a fanny pack". She stopped using her's too.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
I want a fanny pack holster for my PT709 that not only opens very easily, but one where I can also put my wallet & keys. I have looked at these: Concealed Weapon Fanny Packs but am not sure.

Any suggestions?
I've used this for the last 20 years or so and it has held up, and; it's inexpensive..........
Romagunbags

1 - 5 of 5 Posts