Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a Taurus M-94 factory hammer spring(11lb) I have lightened my present spring too much. If anyone has an extra factory hammer spring they would sell I would appreciate it. Thanks Phil [email protected]

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Try calling Taurus to see if they will sell you one. Also Wolff sells springs for many guns, they might have a factory weight spring also.

·
Registered
24,965 Posts
I am trying to find a Taurus M-94 factory hammer spring(11lb) I have lightened my present spring too much. If anyone has an extra factory hammer spring they would sell I would appreciate it. Thanks Phil [email protected]
You can get replacement springs from Wolff Gun Springs.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I put a washer under the spring at the bottom.

·
Registered
29,963 Posts
My M-94 has a Wolff mainspring; they can be had for under $10.

As an FYI, any aftermarket mainspring that fits the Taurus Model 85 series of guns will also work in the M-94 :icon_ lala:

·
Registered
278 Posts
The Wolff spring for the M85 installed in my M94 would not fire DA, lots of FTF's. Even with a washer under the spring it was better, but not reliable. Two washers under the spring wouldn't allow SA cocking. My experience. Haven't tested my latest M94 mod in DA with the Wolff spring. I'll report test results. Just an idea I had to try. This Friday I'll know if it works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts