Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for a 3.5" barrel Heritage RR. This is on their site and I'd order it right now, but it's out of stock!

CROSS DRAW HOLSTER 3.5'' RH SMALL BORE

Any suggestions on a decent cross draw for a Heritage 3.5"?

·
Banned
4,206 Posts

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
I have found that any right side carry holster I have works perfectly for cross draw as well.

·
Super Moderator
35,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I'll try my new Allen belt slide when a I get home. It cants the gun forward at 3 o'clock and is , reversible with belt slots on the other side. Be cool if it works.

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
I think I'll try my new Allen belt slide when a I get home. It cants the gun forward at 3 o'clock and is , reversible with belt slots on the other side. Be cool if it works.
I have a couple I use for just that purpose.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Was in the same situation a couple of years ago. Cross-Draws were not to be found in the DFW area, but I did finally find a few at the Ft Worth Gun Show. Not fancy, but nicer than a Hunter. Price was under $25.00, workmanship and leather quality was great.

·
Super Moderator
35,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried the Allen backwards. No dice. The reason it cants forward is that the trigger guard pushes it forward in the holster, so when it's backwards, I get a reverse cant, not good. I'll follow some of your links. THANKS for the suggestions and if you have another, post it! :D

·
Super Moderator
35,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Okay, guys, well, I found something for a decent price.... https://www.historicalemporium.com/store/004326.php . It's on order, so that's done. It should work with my Blackhawks and my Heritage, and even my 58 remmy and my 51 navy. I have a western belt that will go with it. :D

Reactions: kshunter

·
Registered
10,614 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep, suppose we can close this thread. But, thanks for all the input! I certainly appreciate it. I got some good links bookmarked out of it. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.