Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a PT111, PT138, or similar..............preferably in stainless. Maybe even a Glock 26 or 19. We are located in Georgia.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
rwcreigh said:
i think gander mtn. has them in pink.
They do but expect to pay more there. I saw they had 24/7s for $499.99. What a rip off. That's about $150 more than I paid for mine!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
There's an opening bid on the gun for $200! Don't let that guy steal it for that low price! Remember the 15min rule, though. If bid is placed under 15min left in auction, it auto jumps back to 15min left. So the old ebay trick don't work on gunbroker. Hurry!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I talked myself out of it this weekend. My wife wasn't been interested in shooting until I told her that I would buy her a .22 pistol so that will come before another 9mm.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Well good luck. It would be mine if I didn't have a 9mm already and the wife hadn't gotten interested in a .22.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a black pt111 with 2 mags

one with and one without th epinky extension(I prefer it without)

I put 200 rounds through it last time out with no real issues, I did stovepipe one though

I dont have the taurus lock key, bought it from a coworker who is a LEO and used it as her backup gun for a few months

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a Walther P22, 3in plus barrel, with Laser Sights. Never been fired, is brand new. On Gun Broker.com these are going for $380.00 plus shipping. I will sell mine a little cheaper as I wish to get a PT 1911. I am not sure what transfer fees and shipping and Insurance would be, but could find out from my gun dealer. This would make a fun gun for your wife. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I prefer someone in GA where I dont have to pay FFL fees and shipping...........that is another $50. USE is okay............still looking.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts