Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to find a PT 1911 SS with gold accents but have had no luck.Are they still making these? If anyone has one NIB for sale please let me know. I bought a SS PT 1911 two weeks ago but after looking at these SS/gold guns i think i changed my mind. If anyones looking for one i will let it go for what i paid for it $690 its never been shot NIB.

·
Registered
24,686 Posts
You might want to look at CDNN sports. They have had those on sale for about 439 recently
kruizer

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
PM me. I might be persuaded. Might, that is. Or trade for a un-gold version.

Attachments

·
Registered
36,472 Posts
You might want to look at CDNN sports. They have had those on sale for about 439 recently
kruizer
Yep! still on sale for I think its 429.99 actually, i might be off a dollar or two.
Blue with gold and rail is 389.99.
now this is in the 38 Super round.
I see them once in a while at Academy Sports for 599.99 in the 45 caliber.
Larrys Pistol and Pawn had the 45 acp model back a few months ago for about 500 bucks if I remember right, they may still have a few laying around.
Not sure where the OP is located but $690.00 is waaaayyy high priced in my area for a used SS Pt1911.

·
Registered
977 Posts
PM me. I might be persuaded. Might, that is. Or trade for a un-gold version.
Bre are you freakin serious! I thought that was your baby!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yours is brushed ss, I didn't know they made it like that, mine is completely polished ss;
Your gun looks great,Exactly what im looking for!!! man this gun is hard to find.

just checked cdnn and they're 399/449, both in 38 super. Still a great deal though.
That is a great price but im really looking for a .45

Yep! still on sale for I think its 429.99 actually, i might be off a dollar or two.
Blue with gold and rail is 389.99.
now this is in the 38 Super round.
I see them once in a while at Academy Sports for 599.99 in the 45 caliber.
Larrys Pistol and Pawn had the 45 acp model back a few months ago for about 500 bucks if I remember right, they may still have a few laying around.
Not sure where the OP is located but $690.00 is waaaayyy high priced in my area for a used SS Pt1911.
I called Larrys pawn,They are all out of .45 ss/gold I've been trying some Acadamys but no luck so far. Im from Knoxville TN. and thats what i payed just trying to get what i payed for it. Its new in box and never been fired, It was $640 plus tax came out to $690 price is some what neg.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
$690.00 out the door is a little on the high side here in Northern Mississippi.

You may want to contact Bre346 about a trade, as his beautiful PT1911 has been given lots of TLC!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dang, those are pretty guns!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
They really are nice in person. Less gaudy than I expected and very good fit/finish on each. Either can be used for a mirror.

I'd go so far as to recommend either one, but I might slightly prefer the look of the polished blue w/the gold accents as i think stainless would be prettier without gold (maybe black or blued for contrast). But that's just me, and they really are pretty cool if you like that sort of bling thing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
You must be a member to continue!

I live in Lebanon, TN and there's a gold accent one for sale on GOC, I think the guy is in Lebanon also. I'd have to recheck the link, but I think it's a 38Super too though.

Brad

·
Registered
29 Posts
Time to bring back a old thread... ive been looking for three months for one of these 1911s in 45. All I can find is 38 supers
I just received mine in 38 Super this week from James Wayne Firearms...$535 plus shipping. Ada there told me she had several of these in stock, polished black and gold also were available. I added Raasco Heritage grips for another $44.75 (shipped). I really like this 1911 and can't believe Kimber or Colt are worth 2 to 3 times more. My pic's don't do it justice as it really shines. Very tight, seems to be well made. The case too is very well put together. Finding 38 Super ammo to be no problem acquiring online...very plentiful at $17.35 to $19.99 for 50 using "gunbot.com".

Attachments

·
Registered
36,472 Posts
Time to bring back a old thread... ive been looking for three months for one of these 1911s in 45. All I can find is 38 supers
WOW!!
Lucky you!
not only did you find the gun that you were looking for but you fond it in a superior caliber as well!
Some folks have all the luck!
I am tired of waiting for RIA to do a tactical II or match model in 38 Super so I am about ready to drop the hammer on a Citadel in 38 Super blue.
I reload so almost anything that is available in 9 MM my 38 Super can do it and more.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts