Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I've got a couple of IWB holsters for my 24/7 G2C (got the Theis, which I adore, also have the N82, which I also like and use for different purposes), I want a nice OWB holster for it. The problem is that I can't find anyone who makes what I want. I'm looking for a high-quality leather belt holster, molded to the gun...something along the lines of the High Noon Slide Guard but as of yet I haven't found one. This very holster is available for the 24/7 and 24/7 pro, but I emailed them and they don't have it for the G2.

If I'm going to spend $100 on a holster I want an exact fit. But it appears I'm going to have to find something that's "pretty close". Is there any other gun that the 24/7 G2C is close to in size that I could get a holster for with a reasonable expectation that it will fit?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Go with the Theis OWB Horsehide holster! They custom make every holster to the specific model of your gun! And i believe the price is around $65 with free shipping! I have several of their products and are very pleased with all of them! Heres the link to their site: theisholsters.com

·
Registered
17,237 Posts
I don't know if these people qualify for making exactly what you want,
but I just received an OWB paddle holster I ordered from them and it is impressive.
The quality is the best I have seen for a leather holster and it fits my pistols perfectly.
The one I ordered is called the "Fusion Paddle".

I have two FNX pistols, one 9mm and one .40. It is very difficult to find a good holster for these pistols.
I researched and found this company and they can make a holster for almost any gun you have.
It might be worth your while to at least give them a look. It cost me $65.

Wild Bill's Concealment | Holsters and Accessories for Concealed Carry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts