Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of one? i am very interested in small and home made firearms, derringers, multiple barrel, things that are more interesting than functional....all the odds and ends, and high end customs as well, you guys know what i mean.

is there a forum where all the people who are focused on these things congregate - mainly focusing on custom pistols and revolvers - or is it just spread out across the interweb like so much jam on an endless sea of toast?

·
Administrator
35,527 Posts
I was looking through my old Guns and Ammo magazines the other day and ran across something you would have loved....it was a belt buckle gun invented by a Nazi during WWII. It looked like a bulky belt buckle with a swastika on it, but it flipped open with two short, smooth-bore barrels that sprung out to point straight in front of you. It held two 9mm shells and they actually test-fired it.....obviously not real functional, but interesting and a small part of history.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
texastaurusguy said:
It looked like a bulky belt buckle with a swastika on it, but it flipped open with two short, smooth-bore barrels that sprung out to point straight in front of you. It held two 9mm shells and they actually test-fired it.....obviously not real functional, but interesting and a small part of history.
I think I saw somthing similar to that in a movie. I think it was the vampire movie "From Dusk till Dawn"

·
Administrator
35,527 Posts
By gosh, I think you're right !! I can't remember the details of that one, but if I find that article I'll scan the pictures and post them.....it's interesting if nothing else.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
paulrabe78 said:
I think I saw somthing similar to that in a movie. I think it was the vampire movie "From Dusk till Dawn"
The belt buckle was also seen (but not used) in Desperado, it was in the guitar case.

Steelheart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts