Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Looking for a Ford Bronco

908 views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  magpasbi 
#1 ·
In Texas. Any year except the super crazy expensive 1966-1977, don't get me wrong I love me some half cab Bronco action but everyone wants 10 of thousands of dollars and I want to spend less than $3,000 and fix it up. So if you see this post and see one around our great state let me know. I'm constantly cruising the classifieds else where but an extra set of eyes is nice.

Reactions: glenwolde
#3 ·
Ha, we're fans too!
Those looked a little too rusty for my tastes. That yellow one looked really nice and I'd shill out for that but I'm sure it's gone.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk.

#4 ·
#5 ·
Nice read, that's the deal I need to find.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk.

#10 ·
Nothing like red carpet interior. 5.8 is a plus and my WIFE doesn't want a 5 speed so there's that. :(

Reactions: glenwolde
#11 ·
I'm familiar with the 5.0 as my '88 f150 had one. Grenade is a nice touch.

#13 ·
Yeah that is a little fishy.

#15 ·
I wouldn't worry about the push button start setup. It seems to be an old fad that is still popular. My wifes 2012 Taurus Limited has the push button start on it. A number of older vehicles that had the PATS key securtiy system have been changed over to push button systems in order to bypass the PATS system.

#16 ·
Found a jeep and just heard back from this guy, stinks of fraud what do ya'll think?

First email:

Hi,
I am selling my jeep because my battalion has been sent back to Afghanistan and don't want it get old in my backyard. The price is low because I need to sell it in the next 2 weeks. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident...I do have the title, clear, under my name.
The 1983 Jeep CJ7 has 87,124 current miles VIN# 1JCCM87EXDT028876. It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $2,500.The jeep is in Houston, TX, in case it gets sold I will cover the shipping fee..
Let me know if you are interested, email back.

Thank you! Kevin Anderson .

Second email
Hi again,
As I told you, at this moment I am in TX state in a military base, getting ready for Afghanistan (I hope for the last time). I do a special training program everyday day and I am not allowed to get out of the unit or make calls whenever I want. The shipping will take 3 to 5 days depending on your location. As long as I'm dealing with Autotrader and they can ship the jeep anywhere in the US,I listed the jeep in several states because it increases my chances to get it sold much faster. I want to mention that the jeep was inspected by Autotrader and fulfils the CO Emission standards from all the 50 states so it wouldn't be a problem for you to register it in your state.Because it is a large transaction, we will complete the deal only using an authorized third part like Autotrader because I already prearranged the whole process with them, using their escrow Safe Pay Program for vehicles not listed on their website. The jeep is located in the Autotrader warehouse in Houston, TX (ready for delivery). I asked them to allow viewers to go there and inspect the jeep but their reply was "We are not a showroom!" In this case, I will offer a 5-day period to inspect the jeep from the moment you receive it, before I'll have your money. I think this is more than fair for both of us.The payment will be handled by Autotrader , and you will benefit of 5 days inspection time period (test drive) and the option to accept or reject the jeep on my expense. If you are still interested just send me your full name and shipping address. I will forward your info to Autotrader and they will notify you about our deal. Like this you'll be able to talk directly with them and ask all you want to know.

Thank you! Kevin.

#17 ·
Scam, found it online on a jeep forum.

I want a Bronco anyway. I just can't not look at shinny things.

#19 ·
Looked at a Bronco today; it was OK. Saw this:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Sport utility vehicle

Reactions: Plano Mark
#25 ·
Probably cheap too what with all the blood stains.:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.