Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm about to start looking at shotguns. i was just wondering if any one could guide me in a certain direction. i want a shotgun with a pistol grip. i'm assuming the standard size is 12 gauge....any advice is thoroughly appreciated! my price range is maybe a little over 400 bucks. is that possible?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was just looking at their website!!! lol

·
Registered
959 Posts
You didn't tell us what you intended to do with this ShotGun...??? (shoot Ducks OR shoot Ducks & People)...???
~Only Real Option to consider~Tacticool~Nice Price~Nice Reviews~
INTER 982 12 18.5 3"" DEF GRS BLK SYN
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/37_288/products_id/91401

Type: Remington 870 Clone Finish Black Matte
Use all them 870 Accessories
Additional Specifications
5 Star Rating
Action: Pump Action
Stock: Synthetic, Black
Receiver: Black Matte
Capacity: 5+1
Sights: Ghost Ring Sights
Barrel Length: 18.5"
Overall Length: 38.5"
Weight: 7lbs
Chokes: Cylinder Bore
Chamber: 3"

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Heck, the New England Arms Pardner Protector 12 ga pump is pretty nice for a first shotgun. 18" barrel. Price I saw was under $200 just last week. I picked up one at NRA booth, and at the one gun shop locally. A little heavy, but it is a shootgun, 5 rd capacity.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I intend to have a little fun with a really cool looking shotgun! lol, this is why i am looking at the mossberg 500 tactical persuader!!!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Dmon said:
I intend to have a little fun with a really cool looking shotgun! lol, this is why i am looking at the mossberg 500 tactical persuader!!!
Got one. Best pump action in my opinion. Just don't use the sights with the pistol grip only. OUCH!!! You'll have your mouth wired shut for a month. :-X

·
Registered
959 Posts
Dmon,... Well, now we know you want Tacticool... Let it all Hang Out...<:))

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
go to a gun show and check them out.then you can see them hold them and get a really great price on them.then you have to share with us what you got(pictures,price range report).

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if it is, HE IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH!! lol, those are some gorgeous weapons!

·
Registered
959 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,654 Posts
:D Me too! :D My wife says it's too much' but WTF, she's watching Harry Potter.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I might be going to pick up that tacticool shotgun today!!!!! i'll keep you posted....

·
Registered
54 Posts
I picked up a Mossy Maverick 88 for $135 LNIB-- it has the 28'' field barrel, but I have the 18.5'' on order-- inexpensive and hard hitting-- plus for HD and field work, a great value--takes most of the Mossberg exras ( and those that don't fit can be Dremmeledwith no issues)..

My only other shotty I desire is a Browning Citori O/U 28ga..but that will have to wait for when I buy the Vette (ie kiddos are grown)--
;D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.