Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!
New guy here to the forum and I had no idea it was around. Looking forward to jumping in and getting my feet wet!

I have a 5" 454 Casull Raging bull. Long story short, I had a chest holster I wore when fishing in Alaska. Last time I went up a box with holster, waders, pole, etc (you get the picture) was lost in transit from airport to remote cabin never to be seen again. Good trip started not so good. I am looking for a new holster, chest style is a must due to wearing of waders. I would like use a synthetic one due to rain and the ability to dry after a day of fishing. Does anyone have any ideas of where to start? I have googled them but have not had much luck. Mostly leather which appears very nice but the cost and again the ability to dry holds me back. Thanks for your imput!
Perry

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have the holster that is this link. I have a 8 3/8 Ragging Bull in 44 mag and this holster has worked great for me. It is for a scoped gun though, so it may be a bit wider than you are looking for, but it does come in different lengths based on mine I do not think the extra room for the scope would be much of an isues. I also liked it becasue it was fairly inexpensive.

Scoped Bandolier Holsters - Camo, Holsters & Belts, Hunting Accessories, Hunting : Cabela's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts