Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts folks? I like the idea of having a rifle that is chambered in what I already have in the house. From the YouTubes I've been watching, they look like they can get out to 300 yards with a scope (even the .45). I'm also liking the price point (I can get both for the cost of an AK). Feedback is wanted.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've fired the 9 & 45 varients.

They seem to be reliable and fairly accurate.

That said, I picked up a Sub 2000.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I have both models that you mentioned, and they are a hoot to shoot.

Extra factory mags are readily available for $15 to $18 from the factory with free shipping (hear that Taurus?).

There are lots of add ons to customize them if desired, and the have standard rails for optics and other accessories.

Sent from my Huawei Phablet using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
I picked up the 4095 back in Aug.Haven't had it out yet, I think I'm going to like it.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Best rifle bargain on the market. Mine is in 9mm and it's fun and cheap to shoot and accurate as anything I own. Here's my daily 5 shot stress relief from 50 feet from a couple of days ago. It's economical too. It only made one hole.
FullSizeRender.jpg

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Got one in 9MM and love it. Buddy picked up one after shooting mine and he went with the 40 caliber. We were at a gun show and looking everywhere. They were just stating to be available after the gun shortage and we found about 5 in the confines of the show. Only one 40 and so he jumped on it. It was a decent price. We drove to the range,after the show, and he sighted it in pretty quick. Nest thing I know, he is tapping me on the shoulder and offering me the rifle with a full magazine. Who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? I stepped up and emptied the magazine on his target. Again, this is 10 rounds and yes I had a flyer. Here is that same target at 25 yards using his handloads. Any more questions?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I own far to many PCC's and of them all my cheap lil Hi Points are my favorite with the 4095ts my personal favorite. I think the only thing I do not like is the cheek slap that come through them now and again.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I've got one in 9. Someday I hope to get one in .45 ACP.

They are awesome and great value for money. I even took mine, loaded with some good Winchester Black Talon 147 Grain ammo, to my deer stand this fall.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Nothing against carbines, but if I were only to have one long gun, it would not be chambered for pistol cartridges. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
I have the 4095, more than happy with it.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Nothing against carbines, but if I were only to have one long gun, it would not be chambered for pistol cartridges. Just my opinion.
I couldn't agree more.

Edit to add: If I could only have one long gun it would be a shotgun.

Reactions: Drewski

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
You shoot what you want the rest of us will shoot what we want.....see how simple that is?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts