Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was getting my MILPRO 9mm returned to me (in for repairs) This poor child kept calling to me. I had the wifes unused 9mm in the truck so I talked the LGS owner into a trade..He did add two boxes 50ct Hollow point ammo and a shoulder rig..To the deal which I found to be generous of him...My wife didn`t care for the 9mm she only fired it once around 30 or so rounds she complained it was to much recoil...And she has a .22 neos and a full size S&W 9mm she just didn`t like that subcompact...Well I guess I did find use of it after all...Thanks to the wife and LGS.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Great looking gun. So well proportioned. Way to go!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Grats! I like it!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Been a couple of these lately on here, right? That's a purty one! All steel, 4" barrel, I'm guessing? Good for you!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Congratulations on a great score, look forward to hearing a range report when you get an opportunity. :)

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That pistol, calling out to you from the gun display case, would have been a difficult situation to walk away from, IMHO!

Congrats!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Congrats! Some of these have been popping up lately and I am really wanting one. The 900 series are nice pistols.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Score!

·
Administrator
18,276 Posts
Congratulations on getting a nice PT945! :cool: Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
14,128 Posts
Congratulations on the new 945. Have you done a field strip on it yet, it always amazes me how light the frame of one of these PT900 series pistols weigh. Almost like it is some kind of a NASA produced alloy.

Enjoy your new find.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts