Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since I can't see the classifieds w/o posting, figured I'd post. Only been lurking here since 2009.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have a Judge PD with the .5" longer grip I read about here. It does not like Federal but does great with PDX1 and .45 Colt. Matter of fact it's surprisingly accurate with .45 Colt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also have a 9mm 24/7 Pro C DS Ti. I went to buy a Beretta 92 compact. The thing just didn't fit my hand. After fondling everything in the place, the 24/7 felt the best. The only one they had was a well worn demo they wouldn't Deal on, so had to run across to get one NIB.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I got there, they had a 9mm OSS on sale. I happened to have enough spare change to pick it up too, so I got my third Taurus. Fighting the urge to pick up an .45 OSS before they are all gone.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Super Moderator
21,451 Posts
Welcome from Mid TN just jump right in :)

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to the handgun forum with the friendliest and most knowledgeable folks I've found on the world wide web!

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, Florida! Just 21 more posts and you'll be there!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Since 2009? Holy crap... it's about time you jumped in. Welcome aboard!! From Kansas.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas!

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!