Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There must have been divine intervention from above for Texas Christian U. to beat the Longhorns.
What happened? I am glad that I don't gamble because I would have lost a bundle on that game.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
That kinda' surprised me too. Oklahoma gets beat also. The Vols finally decided to play real football tho, and put the hurt on SoCarolina 41-21!

·
Registered
14,817 Posts
Last weeks game set the tone for the remainder of the longhorn season. What the REAL shocker is this season is SMU. In the Peace household it was a nightmare. Son is a Frog's fan, Daughter loves the Longhorns and I worked for the Longhorns for a few years. Now I have to go a whole week of hearing the back and forths between them.

Reactions: ShtnBlanks.22

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,960 Posts
Last weeks game set the tone for the remainder of the longhorn season. What the REAL shocker is this season is SMU. In the Peace household it was a nightmare. Son is a Frog's fan, Daughter loves the Longhorns and I worked for the Longhorns for a few years. Now I have to go a whole week of hearing the back and forths between them.
No guns! No Peace!

Know guns, know Peace.

Taken them shooting, then you won’t be able to listen to anything.

No Problem

Your Welcome!

:D

·
Registered
14,817 Posts
No guns! No Peace!

Know guns, know Peace.

Taken them shooting, then you won’t be able to listen to anything.

No Problem

Your Welcome!

:D
Workin on it, trust me. Our son is an avid shooter. Our daughter prefers bows and crossbows. Son in law (daughter's new husband) will be getting a PT-92 in the near future as a gift to protect our daughter.

Reactions: william

·
Registered
109 Posts
I guess I owe Charlie Strong an apology ! Tom was to save us and , seems like not much has changed. I am a UT grad and an A&M grad and it has been painful both ways lately !! :eek:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
All would work for both teams if they forced the conferences to allow an Aggie-Longhorn game every Thanksgiving from now on. That would be the pinnacle of the season for both teams. Most of the State of Texas would watch the game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts