Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I disappeared for quite a while. Lots of life changes happened in the last year, and now I'm feeling comfortable enough with life to come back! And, to get back into my hobbies this winter (like shooting and reloading). There is no longer a Mr.88keys in my life btw. Hopefully he's abandoned this site by now, but if not, it might be a little awkward, but I don't feel like changing my username.

·
Registered
14,039 Posts
I missed your being around, but we all feel the need to take a hiatus from time to time to enjoy a little privacy. Hope you are doing well and any dark times are well behind you.

Of course, keep in mind that any time you feel the need or desire to simply talk one of us is always around to listen.

Welcome Home!!!

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Welcome back to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

Reactions: 88keys

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Welcome back to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Administrator
40,095 Posts
Glad to see you back! Settle in you're among friends!

·
Registered
29,933 Posts
Welcome back aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,123 Posts
Welcome Home! Glad to see you’ve come back, Smokewagon is a gentlemen you can have his chair. :D

·
Super Moderator
36,789 Posts
Good to see you again! I was hoping that you were out having fun, but it doesn't sound like it. New chapter time! Good for you!

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Welcome back!

It wasn't too long ago I thought about it being a long time since I had seen you here. I hoped it wasn't anything I said and I do shower and use deodorant most days!

·
Premium Member
4,819 Posts
I disappeared for quite a while. Lots of life changes happened in the last year, and now I'm feeling comfortable enough with life to come back! And, to get back into my hobbies this winter (like shooting and reloading). There is no longer a Mr.88keys in my life btw. Hopefully he's abandoned this site by now, but if not, it might be a little awkward, but I don't feel like changing my username.
I was probably coming on about the time you were bugging out. Hopefully us new guys didn't mess things up too bad while you were gone.

Nice moniker. I'm guessing all your guns are ivory handled!

·
Registered
24,756 Posts
Welcome back. We have missed you.

·
22,742 Posts
Good to have you back! Focus on the future!

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Hi 88 and welcome back to your friends at the TAnet, we left the light on for you. I missed your posts and the occasional visit at the DM gun shows. Great to know life is looking up for you.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
As mentioned previously, welcome back.

As newly single, you might consider changing your password if someone previously close to you might know it.

·
Super Moderator
40,583 Posts
back to the forum from the Florida Keys! Glad to see you are back with us.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts