Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have one in 9mm.
I bought it used & liked the feel of it more than the standard sized.
I wasn't planning on using it for carry - but now I am looking into a 24/7 C in .40 cal for a summer carry.
Why do you ask?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not sure really, i think i need one more post to be able to look at the firearms classifieds :)

·
22,006 Posts
I have the LS in 9mm. 4k plus rounds with only a couple of misfires. These were most likely caused by my reloads. I compete with this gun and it is accurate and reliable. Soft shooter and mine has a better than normal factory trigger pull.

·
22,006 Posts
My Taurus collection. Just need to add a PT 1911 and a mil pro.

·
Administrator
17,796 Posts
Nice Collection Airwrench! +1!

As for myself, I have a Standard Barrel Length 9mm 24/7, that I really like. My current plans are to add either a .45 24/7 in Longslide or OSS configuration. Might also get a 24/7 in .45 with a Standard Barrel length also.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Ditto. Extremely nice Airwrench. ;D I'm coveting a 24/7 PRO 9mm longslide as well as the OSS model in .45 ACP.

·
22,006 Posts
Thanks. My favorite is my old girlfriend at the top. We have been together a long time and she has never let me down. Well just once, but after 23 years I think that is pretty good.
I will tell you this the 24/7 LS is one of the nicest shooting guns I have ever shot. The trigger was a little different as you might have seen in some of the posts. It was easy to get used to and I have been placing higher in competitions since I started using it.
As far as the 917 CS I don,t have but about 250 rounds through it. It shoots almost
identical to the 92. The shorter barrel gives a more balanced feel though. I would not really care how good it shot because it is just DEAD SEXY. :D

·
22,006 Posts
On a side note..Notice the pachmyers on my old 92, they are as old as the gun..23 years..
I think they held up pretty good..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts