Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my phone browser, I never get logged out of TA. On my computer, it seems I get logged out after just a few minutes of inactivity. Using Opera in both instances. Is there a setting somewhere I can change so I don't get logged out so often? Sometimes I can't even finish typing a post without getting logged out. Not a big deal, just curious if there was a fix.

·
10,379 Posts
When you log in there's a little checkbox that says "Remember Me" (or something like that). Make sure that's checked before you hit the login button and you should be good to go.

·
Super Moderator
13,810 Posts
That "Remember Me" button Wolf refers to is located between your password and the "Log In" button when you sign in to TA. If you check the box before clicking on the Log In button, you will stay logged in to TA even if you close your browser window and turn your computer off; the next time you open Taurus Armed, you'll find it still active without logging in. If you do not check that box, it will log you out of TA after a brief period of inactivity at our site.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
It's the opposite for me. My computer browser keeps me logged in even after shut downs and restarts. My phone browser has recently taken to logging me out.

·
Super Moderator
13,810 Posts
I know it's a simple thing, Texheim, but I'll ask anyway: Have you shut down your phone, removed the battery, waited about 30(?) seconds, then reinserted and restarted your phone recently? Also, maybe uninstall and reinstall your phone browser? I know, these are common sense items, thought I'd mention them anyway, no slight on you intended.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
I can't easily remove my Iphone battery. It's not really an huge issue for me anyway I was just showing some solidarity with 88....
CAN'T I DO ANYTHING WITH OUT GETTING PUT DOWN!!!!! j/k :sarcasm: :D ;D

I know it's a simple thing, Texheim, but I'll ask anyway: Have you shut down your phone, removed the battery, waited about 30(?) seconds, then reinserted and restarted your phone recently? Also, maybe uninstall and reinstall your phone browser? I know, these are common sense items, thought I'd mention them anyway, no slight on you intended.

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Also if you are running a program that deletes cookies and you want to stay logged in you should add the site to your white list.

Reactions: 88keys and Wolf1477
1 - 7 of 7 Posts