Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a used Mil/Pro Pt145. I came with the mag loader and case but no other tools. Where would I get a Taurus locking key. I don't really need it but just like to have everything with the gun that its supposed to have.
Really interested in how the gun will shoot. Probably will be a couple of weeks before I get to try it so I am going over all the post with great interest.
Tom

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln. I'm not sure where you can scare up a key but I'm sure someone here will know. You may be able to find an allen wrench that will fit.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Did you lift the foam off the case?
The Keys will probably be right there along with a cleaning brush.

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
Nimble1 said:
Thanks for all the replies. No, there was nothing else in the case. I will try Taurus CS.
Re: taurus phone numbers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-800-327-3776

Bad thing is I have 8 of them, and only keep one out of storage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A while back I purchased a used (1988 model 66SS) Taurus and later discovered that the rear sight could not be adjusted for elevation. It was frozen up and wouldn't move. I called Taurus customer service and they said send the sight in and they would replace it. They sent me a new one at no cost.
Great customer service...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.