Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buds has some deals on the Linberta line of Shotguns. Looks like a Turkish made deal. Pay 50%, get the shottie delivered.. and then pay the rest over 12 months. If you cannot make the payments, you send the gun back to Buds for a 20% restocking fee. Not sure what the catch is.

Here is the link Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop

Might help someone this holiday season, or someone looking to add a home defense tool on a budget.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quite a deal they have there. Please no more links to Bud's. It just took me 30 minutes to check out that link.
Their site is slow, I suspect heavy traffic as we approach Black Friday, Cyber Monday etc etc.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Their site is slow, I suspect heavy traffic as we approach Black Friday, Cyber Monday etc etc.
The real problem is....after I checked the 50/50 deal and the Linberta line, had to check the clearance specials and the make an offer deals. Happens nearly every time.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
That over under looks pretty sweet.

·
Super Moderator
13,913 Posts
The real problem is....after I checked the 50/50 deal and the Linberta line, had to check the clearance specials and the make an offer deals. Happens nearly every time.
I knew from your first response that's what you meant.

Aw, why not, I'll check it out. See y'all in a bit.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Man, I HATE the "make an offer" feature.

Keeps me there taking up precious bandwidth from other shoppers while I send in yet ANOTHER offer for yet ANOTHER gun I don't want the wife to find out about.

Cause if she does, it's going to wind up hers. Butcha gotta love 'em. Dangit.

Wives, I mean. Not Buds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts