Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just snagged some of this. People fly in to Grand Rapids from around the country just to buy some and the brewery holds a whole weeks work of festivities when it comes out every year.

kbs.jpg

Do any of you guys have local favorites that aren't readily available all the time or sell out quickly?

·
Registered
13,947 Posts
Shiner Beer does a one time special brew every year to mark their Birthday. This year is 106 years of age, and the special brew to celebrate the occasion is:

I snarfed up a case at Costco last week. Chocolate Stout must be popular this year.

FWIW, the taste improves with each sip, swallow, gulp or whatever be your choice of consumption style.

·
Registered
13,947 Posts
I gave a 12 pack of my Shiner 106 Chocolate Stout to my daughter. She is due to deliver our next Grand Son next month. There was an article she read that said that drinking a stout beer once a day help to produce mothers milk. So I in my infinite wisdom, thought well then why not offer the new born the option of chocolate mothers milk.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
I gave a 12 pack of my Shiner 106 Chocolate Stout to my daughter. She is due to deliver our next Grand Son next month. There was an article she read that said that drinking a stout beer once a day help to produce mothers milk. So I in my infinite wisdom, thought well then why not offer the new born the option of chocolate mothers milk.
Jon that is thinking outside the box..:D

Reactions: jonrjen
1 - 6 of 6 Posts