Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Lights and laser dots

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  drummin_man627 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Ive just purchased a PT845 for myself for home and in general protection. Im looking for what brands of lights and/or laser dots fit the built in rail system in the front. I have been searching half the night and not having a whole lot of luck finding anything that specifically states its for this gun. Id hate to buy one online and it not work on my pistol.

Other than that i am well pleased with this handgun, i have a few other brands of .45's and this one seems to fit my hand and style a good bit better, plus with having kids its a real safe firearm.

#2 ·
Welcome from Mississippi!

In short order, you will see that we are blessed to have the friendliest and most knowledgeable handgun folks that one could ever hope to find on a forum such as this.

Also, the TaurusArmed.net staff of Moderators, Super Moderators, and Administrators are really top notch professionals who keep things running in a smooth and orderly fashion, and provide an atmosphere of learning and civility among this ever-growing circle of Taurus enthusiasts.

I cannot help you with your question, but hang tight and some of our Taurus Gurus will be along to offer their wisdom in due time. ;)

#4 ·
I have an AIM light.

#6 ·
Lasermax has a mini laser that you might like. Check them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.