Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Ive just purchased a PT845 for myself for home and in general protection. Im looking for what brands of lights and/or laser dots fit the built in rail system in the front. I have been searching half the night and not having a whole lot of luck finding anything that specifically states its for this gun. Id hate to buy one online and it not work on my pistol.

Other than that i am well pleased with this handgun, i have a few other brands of .45's and this one seems to fit my hand and style a good bit better, plus with having kids its a real safe firearm.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi!

In short order, you will see that we are blessed to have the friendliest and most knowledgeable handgun folks that one could ever hope to find on a forum such as this.

Also, the TaurusArmed.net staff of Moderators, Super Moderators, and Administrators are really top notch professionals who keep things running in a smooth and orderly fashion, and provide an atmosphere of learning and civility among this ever-growing circle of Taurus enthusiasts.

I cannot help you with your question, but hang tight and some of our Taurus Gurus will be along to offer their wisdom in due time. ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Any laser/light systems with a Picatinny (sp?) rail mount will fit a PT845. I have a Veridian C5L that works great, day or night.

They're great to have, but don't count on it as your primary sight.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I have an AIM light.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Lasermax has a mini laser that you might like. Check them.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Like others have already stated, any light or laser that fits a rail will fit the 845 - you won't find anything specific to the gun, because they are all made to fit standard rails.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I have a Laserlyte mounted on my PT-92. It throws a red beam. The red beam gets lost in daylight although it's plenty bright after dusk. My next laser will be a green light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts