Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought we could get jump on election season with a thread with our best lies. Only rules are that it has to incorporate some gun aspect and must stay respectfull etc.

Thought I'd share my CC gun rotation. Being a small feller at 4'6" and 72 pounds of rock hard muscle, I need to use care to keep from printing. but when heading to danger, the Taurus 740 stays home and the desert eagle 12" 50 cal comes out to play. or the Raging Bull 8 3/8" in 454. And it's a good thing I chose to bring both the other day as we were following the porters through the Indonesian jungle when a pack of man eating tigers started picking off porters one by one. I pulled the eagle and popped one tiger, then another, only to see more faithful porters carried off screaming by the big cats. Soon it was just me, surrounded by at least 30 of the largest and hungriest cats, the shooting had kept them at bay as they were cannibalizing the bodies of cats previously dispatched. But there were too many of them and only 6 rounds for each big pistol. Thinking fast, I fired both, simultaneously as quick as I could STRAIGHT DOWN. As calculated, the recoil from my ++++p++++ &1/2 handloads lifted me off the ground and into orbit! Where I was able to accurately fly into the docking hatch of the international space station, just before my breath gave out. I'd go into how I then saved the planet from invading grey space aliens using 2 ft of paracord, an empty bic lighter and a lock of hair from Elvis, but I'm too modest (and it's still classified).

Yeah, I know! I was supposed to tell a lie, but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
27,169 Posts
Yeah, when you are as good a shot as I am, nobody believes the truth.

Reactions: john_bud

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well, I got one better than that! I went down to Wal-Mart this past Sunday at around noon-ish and scored 12 boxes (525 rounds a piece) of 22lr and it was only $17.99 a piece! To make matters even better they had 44 magnum on sale for $15.99 for the 100 round value pack. I bought all 6 of those and headed to the range for some trap shooting. I got tired of shooting doubles with my super blackhawk blindfolded, so I proceeded to stand on my head, hold the single action six shooter 22 with my toes and hit 24/25 blindfolded (one bullet was a dud don't you know) To top it all off, I had a meaningful discussion about the lack of religion in todays society and how more gun control was not the way to go with my radically liberal friend from overseas who hates firearms... and he agreed with me all the way.

Oh wait... I may have stretched the truth a little bit on that last part. He really didn't hate firearms, he is just misinformed...:D

·
Registered
863 Posts
I love what Obama has done for us as a country. I really wish he could get his gun control measures through. I'm tired of all my freedom.

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
-Henry David Thoreau-

·
Registered
81 Posts
Watching Hickok45 makes me sick. Someone needs to do something about him! We need to pass a law that makes shooting any guns illegal, especially on the privacy of our backyard. The nerve of some people!:mad:

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
My Shooting Buddy....

Shooting Buddy.jpg

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,873 Posts

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Thought we could get jump on election season with a thread with our best lies. Only rules are that it has to incorporate some gun aspect and must stay respectfull etc.

Thought I'd share my CC gun rotation. Being a small feller at 4'6" and 72 pounds of rock hard muscle, I need to use care to keep from printing. but when heading to danger, the Taurus 740 stays home and the desert eagle 12" 50 cal comes out to play. or the Raging Bull 8 3/8" in 454. And it's a good thing I chose to bring both the other day as we were following the porters through the Indonesian jungle when a pack of man eating tigers started picking off porters one by one. I pulled the eagle and popped one tiger, then another, only to see more faithful porters carried off screaming by the big cats. Soon it was just me, surrounded by at least 30 of the largest and hungriest cats, the shooting had kept them at bay as they were cannibalizing the bodies of cats previously dispatched. But there were too many of them and only 6 rounds for each big pistol. Thinking fast, I fired both, simultaneously as quick as I could STRAIGHT DOWN. As calculated, the recoil from my ++++p++++ &1/2 handloads lifted me off the ground and into orbit! Where I was able to accurately fly into the docking hatch of the international space station, just before my breath gave out. I'd go into how I then saved the planet from invading grey space aliens using 2 ft of paracord, an empty bic lighter and a lock of hair from Elvis, but I'm too modest (and it's still classified).

Yeah, I know! I was supposed to tell a lie, but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Well, that would explain the ammonia leak that just happened at the ISS

Reactions: john_bud

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think you crossed a line!
Wait, what? Is that a lie or the fact he melted down his steel guns and turned them into a medal of honor for Hillary and now only has Glocks?

Well, that would explain the ammonia leak that just happened at the ISS
Yeah, but you should see the hurt'n that was put on the grey's spaceship! Oh man, after the battle, the main drive crystal is out of alignment by well over 0.030 femto microns in both the X' and 3Ysquared dimension! Like they will ever get out of meta-space. He he he. And (don't tell anyone), but I pee'd in their primary coolant. or was it the food synthesizer? Hard to tell with what they eat, eh?

·
Registered
27,169 Posts
Wait, what? Is that a lie or the fact he melted down his steel guns and turned them into a medal of honor for Hillary and now only has Glocks?

Yeah, but you should see the hurt'n that was put on the grey's spaceship! Oh man, after the battle, the main drive crystal is out of alignment by well over 0.030 femto microns in both the X' and 3Ysquared dimension! Like they will ever get out of meta-space. He he he. And (don't tell anyone), but I pee'd in their primary coolant. or was it the food synthesizer? Hard to tell with what they eat, eh?
Well, if you check the block diagram, you will find that the food synthesizer is the engine coolant. But if you had the actofen chamber open for more than 13 seconds, please stop off at medical. I'd rather not say why before the docs check you out, but if you find yourself having any…no, no. Just get yourself checked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts