Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't had one of these types of threads recently. Let's share our favorite sports teams regardless of the sport itself.

University of Kentucky Wildcats (and currently #1 in the US) in College Basketball and the St. Louis Cardinals in baseball.

Your turn:
:D

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Dallas Cowboys fan for life!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Big Minnesota Viking fan

http://

Hope Adrian Peterson can make it all the way back from a devastating knee injury.

But next year were gonna:icon_gd:

·
Registered
31,688 Posts
Notice how someone wants to talk sports when their team is #1 in the nation?

Okay, I'll play!

Baylor Bearettes or what ever you call the Lady Bears, they are also # 1 in the Nation!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm happy to discuss Kentucky whether we're 1st, 10th or 100th... well we're never 100th but if we were I still would. :D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Stewart-Haas Racing. You did say "...sports teams regardless of the sport itself. "

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
GIANTS!!! Yankees! NY Rangers(nhl), Penn State (ncaafb), UNLV(ncaabb

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
GREEN BAY PACKERS & PITTSBURGH STEELERS! I've been a Packer fan for 50 years and a Steeler fan for nearly 40. My favorite college teams are Florida State, University of Florida, Wisconsin Badgers, and the Pitt Panthers.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Indians and Ohio State

·
Registered
693 Posts
I like my hometown teams for the most part. Mainly a Det Tigers (who should have an interesting 2012) and Det Lions fan. I like hockey too and LOVE watching the Wings in HD. (HD did more for hockey on tv than for any other sport, IMO) I went to a Mid America Conference for college, so I tend to root for the underdog, especially in college football, ala U of M vs Apalachian State!

·
10,379 Posts
Well, I'm a dyed in the wool Cheesehead. Packers & Badgers football.

Can't stand basketball but will occasionally watch a Lady Badgers game if there's nothing else on (at least the girls *try*, and are playing the sport for the sport mostly).

Gave up on baseball back in the '80s when they went on strike, it was kind of the last straw for me. My elem school was having a field trip and I'd worked my butt off to make enough money for a ticket to see a Brewers' home game. Well long story short, it rained out so we didn't get to see a game and they nullified our tickets.

At that point I quit collecting baseball cards and have refused to spend a penny on professional sports of any kind. Screw 'em, they wanna gripe about how 1M+/year isn't enough to live on for playing a game, go get a real job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts