Taurus Firearm Forum banner

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Bump for a trade of .223 once fired for .452 230 grain hard cast boolits.

We have a trade! Hard cast lead is gone!

Let's get more barter action going!

Reactions: stupimlico

·
Super Moderator
17,635 Posts
Remember folks, you can get a discounted postal rate using the EBay/Paypal link below...it is so simple to get free If it fits, it ships boxes from the USPS and print the labels at home...the postal worker picks it up with your mail. The discount saves you over a dollar on the small box!

All brass swapping folks...FYI..if you use Paypal you can print postage and shipping labels right at home and put the parcel in your mailbox for the postal person to take away. There is also a "secret" Ebay discount available with this link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

I'll usually lean on my wife to stop by the Post Office to load up on boxes and shipping envelopes which are no charge. I think that you can also order them to be dropped off at your house.

The small If it fits, it ships box I sent out today was $6.45 at the discounted rate and the usual is something like $7.80...
I discovered something else....

You can buy the Priority Mail boxes and envelopes with pre-paid forever postage already on them. They even print your return address for you! All you do is hand-write the ship-to address and have it picked up by your mail man or drop it at the PO.

My son is temporarily getting some of my mail and I ordered him some of the envelopes to make it easy on him to forward it to me.

https://store.usps.com/store/result...upplies/_/N-1ved7wlZ7d0v8v?_requestid=2044874

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I have a whole bunch of 308. Commercial, military. All sorts of headstamps. If you are interested I will get you more info.

I am looking for 45 acp w/ SMALL primer.
45/70 (long shot)
Or anything that I can add to my brass collection. (Ask me for my list of current calibers)

Big thank you to all who have added to my collection, it's growing quite nicely.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Anybody have ay use for 45GAP ? I have 20-30 empty.

I might be interested in 303 Brit brass, if there is some aroud.

Thanks

Flash

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I've gone through the brass from my annual trip to my dad's place where we co walk out back and shoot if we want.

20 - 30/30, 10 PMC headstamp, 10 FC headstamp
41 - 30.06, 5 FC and 36 R-P
49 - 380 acp mixed but mostly Federal

Still have the 308 but now I've lost the list so make sure you want it if you want certain stamps.

Still looking for oddballs.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Oh! I forgot, I have 22 pieces of 30 carbine. Very much a mixed head stamp situation with them.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
I have a whole bunch of 308. Commercial, military. All sorts of headstamps. If you are interested I will get you more info.

I am looking for 45 acp w/ SMALL primer.
45/70 (long shot)
Or anything that I can add to my brass collection. (Ask me for my list of current calibers)

Big thank you to all who have added to my collection, it's growing quite nicely.

I'm at work right now so can't do much but do you still have the .308? And still want .45acp small primer?

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I have a bunch of; .45acp small primer, .45acp Winchester brass some with crimped in primers ( I refuse to run WW through my Dillon 650 because of the crimped primers) 5.56 military, .40 S&W, and 9mm. I have some but not a lot of; .223 commercial, 357 Sig and .308.

I can always use more; .44-40, .45 Colt and .357 mag.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I have a friend looking for 10mm and 45 auto rim. Anybody got any salve for that rash?

·
Super Moderator
35,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

·
Registered
2,238 Posts

·
Registered
36,108 Posts
I have a friend looking for 10mm and 45 auto rim. Anybody got any salve for that rash?

No can help, I am a 10 MM junkie myself and I haven't seen a 45 auto rim case or ammo in years now.
interestingly I am seeing 300 BO cases left laying in the range floor, didn't pick them up but thought about it.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I know he is looking for free, most that shoot auto rim guard it. Starline 45 auto rim cases last forever with reasonable loads. 1000 has lasted from time they came out til now. Well worth the investment if he is serious about shooting it long term. I would rather use it than full or 1/2 moon clips when practical

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I know he is looking for free, most that shoot auto rim guard it. Starline 45 auto rim cases last forever with reasonable loads. 1000 has lasted from time they came out til now. Well worth the investment if he is serious about shooting it long term. I would rather use it than full or 1/2 moon clips when practical
He's not looking for free, he's looking to buy. I'm asking about making a fair trade on his behalf.

Again, I'm fully aware I'm asking for the moon.

I don't mean to come across snarky or anything....just trying to emphasize.

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
No can help, I am a 10 MM junkie myself and I haven't seen a 45 auto rim case or ammo in years now.
interestingly I am seeing 300 BO cases left laying in the range floor, didn't pick them up but thought about it.
If they are official 300BLK brass and not converts, there'd definitely be interest here...from me also...unfortunately, about the only thing I have to trade currently is some .223 brass, of which I have copious quantities, and about 60 pieces of 44 Magnum brass that I don't have a gun for (yet...).

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Stupimlico, you are not asking for the moon. I didn't take it that way. The really old auto rim brass is usually not in good shape. Case mouth splits when you bell it. Annealing is possible, as short as case is not fun. Playing with old brass is why buying 1000 of the Starline was so painless. May be a few weeks but when home again will go through old mix brass and old dead guy stuff to see how much of to old auto rim stuff I have.

61 - 80 of 118 Posts