Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see some CHLs or whatever your state may call them. Be interestin' to see how they differ across the country. Of course, hide all the important stuff. Might be some ID thieves lurkin' around. Have some fun.

I'll start with mine. I ain't good at this, but gives you an idea of what Texas CHLs look like. :drool:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Registered
Nice mug, Smokewagon. :D Here are my CFP's.

[Edit] I posted the back side so you could see what we have to go through in Vegas for a CFP. For every semi-auto you might carry, you have to range qualify with it. They then list which semi-autos you are good to carry on the back of your license. If you have a revolver, then you only need to range qualify with any revolver you own (pick the one with the longest barrel and easiest to shoot). Once you have a revolver listed on your permit, you can carry any revolver or derringer. Once the Taurus Judge 3" Mag comes out, I'm going to range qualify with it. [/Edit]

Registered
Make your own:

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Geez, Grouchy Hippo, you must carry that thing in a suitcase. :drool: :fart:

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kingofwylietx said:
Since I'm from Texas, mine looks just like yours........except my ears are a lot bigger. :)
Reckon we're kin? :drool: :fart: :yipee: :zzz:

Registered
I`m sorry to say this Smokewagon but you are one ugly man! ;D I will try to post my Alabama permit soon.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
flounder22 said:
I`m sorry to say this Smokewagon but you are one ugly man! ;D I will try to post my Alabama permit soon.
What an ugly thing to say. :(

Registered
I don't have a picture of mine to show you, but I can tell you in Florida Charles Bronson issues the permits! :)

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Concealed deadly weapons license. That's different. :thumb:

That includes more than just handguns I assume?

Registered
Smokewagon said:
Concealed deadly weapons license. That's different. :thumb:

That includes more than just handguns I assume?
Why yes. Yes it does. :)
Kentucky State Police website about 2/3 down the page
* Any weapon from which a shot, readily capable of producing death or serious physical injury, may be discharged.
* Any knife other than an ordinary pocket knife or hunting knife.
* Billy, nightstick, or club.
* Blackjack or slapjack.
* Nunchaku karate sticks.
* Shiriken or death star.
* Artificial knuckles made from plastic, or other similar hard material.
That means, Ninjas are legal here. We got the damn things all over the place.

Premium Member
Doctor_Venkman said:
Why yes. Yes it does. :)
Kentucky State Police website about 2/3 down the pageThat means, Ninjas are legal here. We got the damn things all over the place.
You know did they remove the section about bombs being part of the CCDW reading. I about split a gut when I read what was allowed to be carried.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts