Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Don't want to show 'em all, but here's my favorite. Single 10.jpg

It's accurate, fiber optic sights fore and aft (for my old eyes), and a lot of fun to shoot. Good thing about the single action revolvers is that it gives you a little time to think about your target while you are loading and then ejecting the spent brass.

·
Super Moderator
36,086 Posts
IMG_20181201_192947624.jpg

Heritage Rough Rider.jpg

I was late to the 22 handgun acquisition, but got addicted with the SR 22 on top. Then the enablers here, talking about the pure enjoyment of the SA Rough Rider, got me to buy the steel framed one here. It's wearing the original laminate stocks which have been replaced with target grips.

·
Registered
36,332 Posts
Here B mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Here B mine!
Love the NEOS. I have 4 of the 6" for the club. The kids call it "the Star Trek gun." Accurate and heavy enough that the novices don't do a lot of swinging around.

Reactions: YOT and olfarhors

·
Registered
36,332 Posts
Love the NEOS. I have 4 of the 6" for the club. The kids call it "the Star Trek gun." Accurate and heavy enough that the novices don't do a lot of swinging around.
crazy but the Neos still gets more looks than any 22 that I take to the range, of course the phaser look is why I am sure.
ergonomics for me are really quite good and its well designed weapon in my opinion.
I paid like 239 for my Stainless and 189 for my blue, now they don't have the best trigger on the block but IF I only shoot them as opposed t the browning or ruger then I do pretty good with them.
mine are quite reliable as well .

Attachments

Reactions: jwc007 and Divebum

·
Registered
36,332 Posts
And they really ,really look all Star Warish with a red dot on them, which of course is a snap and play with the build in full length rail on top of the slide!

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hey Sig, how do you like that little Taurus 22? Any problem with jamming or anything? I often pondered about picking one up for my daughter for something small to carry. Needs to be reliable though.
So far the Annoying Cricket has been totally reliable but only a few hundred rounds through it so far. All I've used in it have been the CCI MiniMag 22LR. BUT I like my Beretta 3032 Tomcat even more than the Annoying Cricket. The one issue I've had with the Annoying Cricket is that the trigger pivot pin tends to work out and I need to push it back in regularly. It's something to watch.

·
Super Moderator
35,082 Posts
I think there's a 5 pic per post limit. Heck I'm not even sure I can remember 'em all to list, but I'll try.

Ruger Mk 2 with red dot sight.
Ruger SR22
Rossi M511 Sportsman DA revolver...stainless kit gun.
3.5" Heritage with bird's head grip
1 5/8" NAA mini Revolver
NAA Super Companion .22 muzzle loader mini revolver
Erma LA22 (P08 Luger replica)
Charter Arms Explorer 2
NAA Black Widow .22 Magnum
Phoenix Arms HP22

Always up for a new one. :D

·
Registered
36,332 Posts
Circa 1962 Astra Cub .22 short; not one burp in 57 years of shooting.

Been many, many of a moon since I saw one of those!

Reactions: MOONDAWG

·
Super Moderator
36,086 Posts
I call it "Gold Rush".
Heritage made this in 2016 and it is from a special limited-run custom order.
Grips are after-market... a special order I made to a custom grip shop.
(( FYI. Gun is for sale. NIB (closet gueen). P/M if interested. ))
Put it in classifieds if interested in selling and post an asking price.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts