Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Lottery fever has swept the nation. Someone or a group of someones is bound to win tonight changing their life forever...good or bad it will change.

Now I know I am not the only forum member here who jumped on the Lottery Wagon. I purchased $40 worth.

So here is what would be fun:

1: How many tickets did you purchase?

2: Tomorrow, come back to your post and update it with how much you won.

3: Then give us a + or - amount.

I truely hope one of you nail that Big Puppy and have nothing but a wonderful financial future ahead of you. More important, win or loose, I wish you the best of life ahead....because it ain't all about wealth.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Well, I did not buy any tickets. My lottery profile is not compatible for this week.
But, if anyone does win, good for them!

·
Super Moderator
35,529 Posts
I bought 5 tickets and if you don't hear from me tomorrow it will be because I am shopping for my island.

(and the 25 M-2's that will be in the pillboxes to insure against uninvited visitors)

·
Registered
251 Posts
My wife bought a $5 ticket for us tonight and I put in $20 with the guys from work and we bought a few. We'll see how it goes :D

·
Super Moderator
35,529 Posts
BTW..I am selling 10% shares in my tickets for just $200.00 and I'll let 70% go! I accept PayPal.

Reactions: sandman 11

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
I bought 5 tickets and if you don't hear from me tomorrow it will be because I am shopping for my island.

(and the 25 M-2's that will be in the pillboxes to insure against uninvited visitors)
Bought $10.
Allen Island in Washington State is for sale, $13,500,000, 292 acres.

·
Super Moderator
35,529 Posts
Bought $10.
Allen Island in Washington State is for sale, $13,500,000, 292 acres.
How far off the mainland? I think I'd rather have my own country!

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Number of tickets purchased: 0 :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I don't normally, but even with someone else splitting jackpot, and including losses to taxes, and excluding non-jackpot prizes, math says it's positive value expectation, so I dropped 20 on it.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I normally stick to scratch tickets here, but decided to drop a Hamilton on a few(5 total).

·
Super Moderator
40,396 Posts
When I first saw the jack pot I was going to by $5, then I realized it was not powerball and FL is not in Mega Millions. :mad: Total spent $0. Total won $0. I saved $1.27 in gas! :D I guess I came out ahead.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
I bought my normal amount for any lottery over $30 million- ONE ticket.

After all, it only takes 1 ticket to win. ;)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Between the wife and I, invested $10. Just found out it was a lost cause. Oh well, had the dream for a few hours. Good sense kept us from spending the winnings before the eggs were hatched.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
No luck here, either.
Had a couple that matched 2 numbers, but not the MegaBall, so nothing.

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
I played our birthdays and 4 easy picks. I normally play a few bucks a week just in case lightning strikes. More for entertainment then anything else.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I bought $10 worth and won back 2 so overall -$8. But hey it is even bigger next week.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Invested $10, hit the Megaball on one with 3x Megaplier, so got $30. $20 won this round. :)

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Bought 6 tickets "mega-Millions"....got Zero cash back this time around...but had fun for 10 seconds.....Yup...it aint all about wealth.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts