·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, who is game? Location and day.

·
Administrator
35,117 Posts
Lets make it in April if we could.....if anybody could swing it during the day during the week, that would be better but I know people have to work......I was just thinking that we could get an outdoor range on a relatively non-busy range day instead of after hours when it's going to be pretty busy. Just thinking out loud......maybe we could reserve a number of lanes at Elm Fork or something - we could call and ask.

Reactions: Plano Mark

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Hey, count me in! I have to work but could get a personal day!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I want to play. I am familiar with Elm Fork, Garland, and Sanger ranges, but interested in others. Life interferes sometimes, but I am pretty flexable on dates and location.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Central Locations for DFW

Outdoor -Elm Fork open Wed thru Sun, closes at 6:00 PM.
Indoor - DFW Gun Range Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 9 p.m

Are there any others that are centralized?

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Don't know much about locations, but I'm definitely IN. I work odd hours, so any day or time would be just as bad as any other, but I could take a day. I'll call in with 'lead deficiency'. :D

Reactions: Lmstncwby

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Let me know When, April is good. I am not available during the week though. (I'm lucky to sneak a couple hundred rounds in at lunch sometimes! :) )

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone still thinking about this??

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Anyone still thinking about this??
Looks like it kinda fizzed out. I'd still be interested, but it's not looking good for me. I got surgery next week, then I'll be 'down' for 6-8 weeks.

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
I'm up for it, when were you thinking? weekends are best here.

·
Administrator
35,117 Posts
I need to get out to Elm Fork and shoot my 22 rifles, and maybe my SKS. And maybe my cowboy rifle. :D Do you have any days or afternoons off after Wednesday Mark? We could get out next Wed Thur or Fri in the afternoon and avoid the mad rush if you do. If not, we'll just have to tough it out and put up with the crowd one day.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Weekdays - I'll have to check with my Social Director and see what days she is scheduled next week. We have a doggie in the house and the last thing I want to do when I get home is clean up a mess. I need to try out my new shotgun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts