Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
“school leaders and local police partners were able to investigate and resolve the issue internally with use of restorative practices.”

“Appropriate steps were taken at the school level to insure the safety of all students and to impress upon the students the seriousness of engaging in positive peer interactions while avoiding conduct that may pose risk or concern to others...

May I throw up now?

·
Administrator
40,346 Posts
No wonder so many are opting for home schooling. This makes educators look pretty stupid. I realize not all educators are this stupid, but it only takes a few, to paint the rest.

·
Registered
15,216 Posts
I'm waiting for the complete lockdown/meltdown over a Lego Bible

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Thanks to situations like this, I can see Connecticut banning childhood toys that many of us had as children.
Good Lord, a Lego simulated gun? Hoplophobia outbreak, anyone?
And to think of all the 'dangerous' toys I played with as a child.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I've got to stop asking the question

"How STUPID can people BE?!?"

Some of these idiots are apparently taking it as a challenge....
There is no end to the ingenuity of idiots...

·
Registered
36,871 Posts
It could have been much worse!
just think if the kid had only used green, brown and black lego and then he would have built an Assault gun and pointed it around!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Officials have not yet clarified whether the Lego gun found at the scene used a high-capacity magazine ammunition clip or a bump-stock shoulder thing to aid in the imaginary full-auto fire that peppered the classroom with imaginary projectiles. :mellow:

Still, not as stupid as the "gun-shaped" Pop Tart incident.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
No wonder so many are opting for home schooling. This makes educators look pretty stupid. I realize not all educators are this stupid, but it only takes a few, to paint the rest.
Yep. Same goes for gun owners.

·
Registered
19,504 Posts
:blink: Thank God the kid didn't have an Erector set!

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
36,871 Posts
People just panic if something even looks like a gun. A pointed finger will also start a panic.
well a pointed finger don't bother me----BUT--- we do have a few ******** walking around and asking you to pull their finger---don't do that by the way!

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
Sorry my friend, but people get the government they choose. If I were you, I'd move to Arizona, or New Mexico, or Texas, or Louisiana, or Mississippi, or Alabama, or Florida, or anywhere but the northeastern United States.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts