Administrator
39,735 Posts
Those lights look like the could be money well spent.:thumb:

Reactions: jimb1972

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the Hornady leds on another press, and they work good also, but these with the ring at the top really makes a difference. I am pretty sure they make them for Dillon as well. They also look like they will work well on any O type press like a rockchucker.

Reactions: airwrench

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I have one on my Lee Classic I got off of eBay. I will forewarn you, they will mess with a digital scale if it's close to the lighting. I'm running a Lyman 1500 at the moment. For some reason, it makes the touch screen think it's being touched. I simply moved my scale to the other end of the bench, and problem solved.

ETA: this is the one I have. It works with the Lee Classic, however, you have to gently twist the connection at the LED strip to get it in the proper spot.

https://www.amazon.com/KMS-Squared-Reloading-Press-light/dp/B07CN58HSY

·
Registered
279 Posts
The press lights make looking at the power charge sooo much better

The only time I don't use em is on a single stage press

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I have one on my Lee Classic I got off of eBay. I will forewarn you, they will mess with a digital scale if it's close to the lighting. I'm running a Lyman 1500 at the moment. For some reason, it makes the touch screen think it's being touched. I simply moved my scale to the other end of the bench, and problem solved.

ETA: this is the one I have. It works with the Lee Classic, however, you have to gently twist the connection at the LED strip to get it in the proper spot.

Could you wrap the power block in something to block the disturbance? Lead or aluminum foil maybe? I don't know anything about that type of thing, but it seems like you should be able to block it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

My 5-0-5 doesn't care a bit.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Nothing hangs on my press I have lights magnet bases hang off ceiling and gun safes nothing wrong with it other than it breaks one those "Rules" mentioned earlier hehehehehahahahahahah

1 - 10 of 10 Posts