Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering adding another Taurus to my collection; specifically a model 608, 8 round .357 with a 4 inch barrel. I'd like to carry this every day. Does anyone have suggestions for an IWB or high-rise type of fitted holster to fit this gun? Oh, and left handed? But if you know what fits, I can check the maker's web site for the left-handed part.

Thanks,

Dale

·
Registered
384 Posts
Lots of veiws but no replies......Anyone out there that can help? I also have the 4" 608 and knowing what holsters are available would be helpful. Unfortunately, I've yet to see any that are specific to the 607/608 shorter barreled guns.

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
For the snubby's, I have gone to Don Hume, thru Gunnersalley.com. I know they have ones for the longer guns.

You might look at our sponsor, verytexas.com. They say they can make a lot of different holsters, if you call them and they have a mold to shape it correctly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am using a Blackhawk size 10 for the S&W K&L frame in black leather. It's a snug fit, but it works. I am actually a fan of the snug fit, and carry it in the woods all the time.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I am using a Blackhawk size 10 for the S&W K&L frame in black leather. It's a snug fit, but it works. I am actually a fan of the snug fit, and carry it in the woods all the time.
Wow, a four year old thread! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts