Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
An organization that thrives on paranoia, and actively encourages it in it's employees, should expect that they will begin to exceed the bounds of the normal. Pretty soon, one of therm will realize that some belts are made of two, stitched together, pieces of leather, and have arrangements to change buckles. At that point, THOSE will become "security threats", too. The possibilities are endless. Prosthetics, false teeth, wigs, boob jobs, all could be used to house explosives. Let your imagination run wild!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
my wife owns a bakery and we have had customers fly all over with baked goods with no problem, even to Chicago. I am thinking the glass jar may have been the reason.

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
An organization that thrives on paranoia, and actively encourages it in it's employees, should expect that they will begin to exceed the bounds of the normal. Pretty soon, one of therm will realize that some belts are made of two, stitched together, pieces of leather, and have arrangements to change buckles. At that point, THOSE will become "security threats", too. The possibilities are endless. Prosthetics, false teeth, wigs, boob jobs, all could be used to house explosives. Let your imagination run wild!!
Anybody care to speculate what would happen if you tried to fly with an empty holster? I think it's spelled c...o...l...o...n...o...s...c...o...p...y.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Anybody care to speculate what would happen if you tried to fly with an empty holster? I think it's spelled c...o...l...o...n...o...s...c...o...p...y.
I hope they enjoy what will follow the camera when they pull it back out !!!!! All right guys quit licking your lips!!! LOL

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Isn't this something? Ten years later, Hussein is dead (from an unrelated family feud), bin Laden is dead (allegedly killed and allegedly dumped into the sea), Afghanistan is once again safe for the poppy growers and WE are still seen as the threat to security.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I know what happened, nobody got that guy anything for Christmas and he was so jealous he took her cupcake. I hope he get's the scares for a week for that little stunt.

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
I just love to see our tax dollars being used so constructively! In my opinion, the TSA is a fraud and a waste of tax payer money. While we are at it the could get rid of Homeland Security as well.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
I just love to see our tax dollars being used so constructively! In my opinion, the TSA is a fraud and a waste of tax payer money. While we are at it the could get rid of Homeland Security as well.
Watch it, Skiff! We start following your advice and we might wind up a free country.

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
A different thread just came to mind...
If there's all this fuss over a cupcake, can you imagine the SWAT team that would be called in to deal with a sack o' White Castles!!!

Now that needs a youtube video.

Reactions: VINCENT

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
OK For all you TSA bashers!!! It was NOT a CUPCAKE!!! The woman lied(as they usually do)!!! It was called a cupcake & is a mix of yogurt & parfait with a tiny bit of cake at the bottom. It stands about 6" high. Any form of yogurt is a no go!!! The wife saw a pic of the confiscated item this morning! The agent took the correct action!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts