Registered
24,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good News
From the White House
Concerning Pensions, Healthcare And Benefits

نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره
ما نقش سايهدگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ر رفت
نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايهدگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ررفت ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدانيست نقش ديوار و چشمخيره ماسايه
ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدانيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيرهماپيدا
نيست نقش

If I Hear Anything Else, I'll Let You Know.

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
What? Do you hold it up to a mirror? I guess that we will have to wait for the current Press Secretary to tell us what he really meant.

Reactions: btleslie

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
According to google translate.

If there was not a light shade of wall and staring eyes
We do not Sayhdgr the light if the light went out. The go
If there was not a light shade of eye wall, and we do not Sayhdgr the light if the light went out. Rrft wall and staring eyes, we do not have another shade of light if the light went Pydanyst the wall and Chshmkhyrh Masayh
Do not cross the wall and eye shadow as light if we went to the wall and eye shadow Pydanyst Khyrhmapyda

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Good News
From the White House

نور اگر رفت سايه پيدا نيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايهدگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه. ررفت ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدانيست نقش ديوار و چشمخيره ماسايه
ديوار و چشم خيره ما نقش سايه دگر نمي دان نور اگر رفت سايه پيدانيست نقش ديوار و چشم خيرهماپيدا
نيست نقش

I did not know that the White House spoke PERSIAN (Farsi?)
I might have expected ARABIC, but ....

Here is the literal translation from the PERSIAN to ENGLISH (NOT a joke):

If the light does not come out of the wall and eye shadow.
We do not Sayhdgr the light if the light went out. The go
If there was not a light shade of eye wall, and we do not Sayhdgr the light if the light went out. Rrft wall and staring eyes, we do not have another shade of light if the light went Pydanyst the wall and Chshmkhyrh Masayh
Do not cross the wall and eye shadow as light if we went to the wall and eye shadow Pydanyst Khyrhmapyda
It is not the role of

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Hold on, I need one more shot of Jack to get what it means... nope, still not making sense.

Reactions: btleslie

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Anything coming from the whitehouse should be in the sewer..:eek:

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Oh......I thought it was the thinking behind the phrase "it's easier to buy a gun in some neighborhoods than it is fresh vegetables and groceries". How, exactly, that calls for more gun control, and not for prosecuting the existing laws, escapes me, and anyone else with an IQ higher than the liquid point for water.

Maybe the Islamics have a different point of view, as they wave their AK47s in the air. I believe that Obama is more and more blatantly punishing America for having the temerity to want to STAY America.

I can't wait to hear the liberal and media screams when a Republican, Libertarian, or Constitutionalists President invokes the same powers as Osama Bin Ding-dong. :D

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Hold on, I need one more shot of Jack to get what it means... nope, still not making sense.

Better to just chug the whole bottle, at least after 20 to 30 min. you really won't care one way or the other.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Good News
From the White House

نيست نقش

Interoffice memo I suppose....

O-Muslim.jpg

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts