Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are both New in the Box and still sport wearing some of the Taurus original packing grease. I purchased both of these at the same time for the reason of doing some accent parts swapping for having a couple of mirror image pistols.

Both come as they would if located and ordered as "New" meaning all paperwork, 2 magazines and such.

Black with stainless accents..........$355
Stainless with black accents..........$365

No extra charge for the oily finger prints on either pistol.

Have a Great DAY!!!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
These are no longer two tone or duo tone pistols. There are back to the way Taurus shipped them out in that the stainless is all stainless and the black is all black now.
Couldn't sleep? :D

With my newly acquired AR fetish, my Christmas fund of 2016 has already been spent otherwise I would have been all over at least one of the many beauties you've been offering up.

Good luck with the sales and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
14,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Stainless PT911 has sold to a proud new owner. Who also happens to also now own a new PT-917 Stainless. While he received a couple of great Taurus pistols he also received something of more value............I shared this forum and it's great members with him and an invitation to come join us.

·
Registered
14,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Couldn't sleep? :D

With my newly acquired AR fetish, my Christmas fund of 2016 has already been spent otherwise I would have been all over at least one of the many beauties you've been offering up.

Good luck with the sales and Merry Christmas!
I have to admit that after shooting my son's latest AR creations this last weekend it may have just stirred an inner bug in me. Not sure if it was the look of this newest, latest and greatest AR or the sweet little poof it makes as the silencer does its thing. It is kind of strange to shoot a can of coke laying in a creek bed and actually hear the can explode over the noise of the rifle.

Merry Christmas back and you, and be safe out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts