Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The race is on!

I have been watching the Kimber line of K6 snub nose revolvers since they came out. I just thinking "yes, they look great but I already have a handful of snub nose revolvers" and that kept me from acting on the K6.... until now.

Kimber has just started shipping the K6s with a 3 inch barrel. That was my tipping point.

It is a three inch snubby in .357 magnum that holds 6 rounds.

I ordered it this morning and my favorite gun shop promises me he will get one as soon as possible. Being brand new they are still hard to find.

The question is, will it arrive in time to be the last gun for me in 2017 or will it take longer to find and become the first gun for me in 2018?

I will keep y'all posted.....

Don

Kimber America | K6s Stainless 3? | Stainless | Revolver | Handguns

·
Registered
12,468 Posts
The race is on!

I have been watching the Kimber line of K6 snub nose revolvers since they came out. I just thinking "yes, they look great but I already have a handful of snub nose revolvers" and that kept me from acting on the K6.... until now.

Kimber has just started shipping the K6s with a 3 inch barrel. That was my tipping point.

It is a three inch snubby in .357 magnum that holds 6 rounds.

I ordered it this morning and my favorite gun shop promises me he will get one as soon as possible. Being brand new they are still hard to find.

The question is, will it arrive in time to be the last gun for me in 2017 or will it take longer to find and become the first gun for me in 2018?

I will keep y'all posted.....

Don

Kimber America | K6s Stainless 3? | Stainless | Revolver | Handguns
Why'd you post that? Now I want one. I hate you. Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Why'd you post that? Now I want one. I hate you. Lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Oh, you don't want one of those. it's in a standard caliber, no special moonclips or relieved cylinders. I'm mean it's not like that fit your hand perfectly and have a butter smooth trigger that breaks like glass. Naaa, you should look elsewhere. :p

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Oh, you don't want one of those. it's in a standard caliber, no special moonclips or relieved cylinders. I'm mean it's not like that fit your hand perfectly and have a butter smooth trigger that breaks like glass. Naaa, you should look elsewhere. :p
The one I handled was far from a butter smooth trigger and the trigger break was more like breaking concrete.Was not impressed at all(especially for the price).I hope BangBang has a better experience than I did.

·
Super Moderator
20,010 Posts
As above. See below.

If I were a high end revolver guy I might look at one. But, alas I’m not. Hope it beats NY day so we can get the pix and range review soon. I will say congrats.

Reactions: BangBang
1 - 7 of 7 Posts