Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apple whiskey

Tastes like a jolly rancher.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I liked the maple.

·
8,409 Posts
I agree the apple is a little different - but ya know drop a teensy bit of caramel stuff in with it and its like a caramel apple without the stick..Of course you could put a stick in it and just lick the stick..:chug: Oh and congrats for being bold and working your way up to Governorship.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree the apple is a little different - but ya know drop a teensy bit of caramel stuff in with it and its like a caramel apple without the stick..Of course you could put a stick in it and just lick the stick..:chug: Oh and congrats for being bold and working your way up to Governorship.
The parting words from my boss (other than don't be a stranger) was "you work hard and you could be at the least assistant city manager.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Super Moderator
13,813 Posts
Apple whiskey...Tastes like a jolly rancher.

So what does a grouchy rancher taste like? Oh, and don't forget what you recently reminded us in another thread: You can't eat them if you signed "The Pledge".

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
You should get together with jonrjen. He had a whole thread about this girly drink about a month ago:D

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should get together with jonrjen. He had a whole thread about this girly drink about a month ago:D
I thought he did

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Ohhhh - it sounds intriguing! TH - tells us what it tastes like! Inquiring pallets want to know!

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ohhhh - it sounds intriguing! TH - tells us what it tastes like! Inquiring pallets want to know!
It tastes like a green apple jolly rancher.

Reactions: Sekol and jonrjen

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Interesting......

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I liked the maple.
we're getting to presents tonight. My SILs BF scored a nice small batch whiskey AND opened it:
image.jpg image.jpg

The maple cask came my way - I think that's headed home:

The luchador bottle opener is a hoot - apparently one of a series of 3! Thanks to my wife for that one!!!
image.jpg
:eek:

·
21,943 Posts
Tried some the other night. I am a big fan of Crown Royal but not so much of the apple flavor.

I rather have the ....

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Hmm, sounds like some apple-flavored moonshine (legal product) that we sipped as we bid "Adios" to my former manager and friend on his last day at work. It was quite tasty.

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
I tried a sip of it, not for me yucky

·
Registered
13,871 Posts
Green Apple Jolly Rancher, that's the perfect description and as exact as you could ever come. I ended up giving mine to my SIL, there are just some things that whisky shouldn't taste like.....one of which is kiddie candy. Make mine Smooth or make it with a little bit of a Rough Edge but make sure it taste like real whiskey.

Of course my sipping whiskey of choice right now is that ever so smooth and light to the taste buds Wild Turkey 101, and make it neat please.

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
What ever happened to the days when men were men and drank Scotch, Whiskey or Bourbon?
What? Are we going to have "Bubble Gum" or "Cotton Candy" flavor next month?
Geeze Loueeze, we already have "FireBall"

10 points off of your man card, all of you! Or get back in the kitchen and bake me some more sugar cookies...

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What ever happened to the days when men were men and drank Scotch, Whiskey or Bourbon?
What? Are we going to have "Bubble Gum" or "Cotton Candy" flavor next month?
Geeze Loueeze, we already have "FireBall"

10 points off of your man card, all of you! Or get back in the kitchen and bake me some more sugar cookies...
This was a gift from a female coworker. It would have been rude to not attempt it and poor manners to complain about it.

·
Registered
13,871 Posts
This was a gift from a female coworker. It would have been rude to not attempt it and poor manners to complain about it.

Darn straight, Proper Texan Man manners require you to act in the way you did. Further more, Texas men don't need a Man Card, we have Texas character which is something no card will ever offer. It is taught from birth but embedded from experience, age and a few good knocks to the head from your elders.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts