Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my first taurus, I got a pt140 for my personal carry wepon, and I have been looking around for a laser that I can put on my pistol and cant seem to find one. I have looked at crimson trace, lasermax and nothing. I carry my pistol in a holster in my wast band so something small would be great. Please help. :???: Thank you for your help. ;)

Brandon

www.indianapredatorcentral.com

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
You'll only be able to get one that attaches to the rail.(If your PT140 has a rail---which I doubt) Trigger guard mounted sighting systems are inexpensive but flimsy and inaccurate. Unfortunately Crimson Trace doesn't make an overmolded product for the grip frame like they do for the Glock, XD, and M&P.
And once again---unfortunately---Lasermax doesn't make their guide rod laser assembly for any Taurus semi-autos.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I could just see this Judge with a Rail, and that Mini Laser on it "That is the RAGE Right Now ~ "A Tactical Revolver"

~Black MAX Judge~
The .45 Colt/.410 revolver that has taken the market by storm. I'm told the original Judge, chambered for 2 1/2-inch .410 shotshells, so called because so many jurists carry one in court beneath their robes, is one of Taurus' best-selling guns ever. The "Black MAX Judge" is chambered for 3-inch .410s, which allows it to shoot the superb Winchester .410 5-pellet buckshot rounds.

Have some fun for little money...

Revolver Rails For Taurus Judge
http://www.1above.com/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/25/products_id/2100

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey SGT !! Thanks for finding another way to spend some of my money !! :D

·
Registered
959 Posts
S&W is wasting no time Capitalizing on the "Tactical BLACK Revolver" market... Lets hope Taurus gets there A$$ in GEAR, and Starts poring an Answer to this S&W SOON...<:)) Oh, Taurus for $400.00 less...<:)) In the meantime, it'll be up to Taurus Gun Owner's in the field to carry the Taurus Tactical Revolver Flag for them...<:))

·
Registered
12 Posts
I really prefer the crimson trace. As I'm reholstering the gun my hand is on the grip. As it leaves my holster and is coming on traget...the red beam is at my control. Finger can be where it belongs, on the frame till ready to go into the guard area and feel the trigger.
Lasers help with training and in well lighted area's you can't see it. In stress situations your not looking at your sights (or more then your front sight) your focused on your threat and hopefully your environment. I have them for my 2 revolvers. I wish I had checked on which guns they make them for before I had purchased the other two Taurus that I have. (heck, I'm waiting for xd45 acp. service model to come out.)
For target practice any old laser will do.

·
Administrator
35,410 Posts
If Taurus gets into the tactical revolver field, say an ultralight 45acp, full moon clips with rails, I may just have to change my underwear.....thats about as good as good could get.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts