Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pt111 Millennium g2 and been looking around for a laser. Does anyone have a laser they recommend and will a laser give you more accuracy?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Laserlyte subcompact v3 is nice. Trigger control and technique will improve your accuracy. I recommend getting some snap caps to go with that laser so you can dry fire and see if and how far you are jerking the muzzle when you pull the trigger.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I love lasers. I think they're great for accuracy, training, low-light defense, etc. We just did a pole on lasers last in the last week or so. Do a search and check it out. There's a lot of opinions on the pros and cons of lasers in that pole's discussion. Some people love 'em, some people don't.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. Never thought about with the laser I could see if I'm pushing, great idea. Thanks

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
One of our new Sponsors, ArmaLaser has some nice looking lasers. Their "Stingray" model looks really nice. Lasers are great tools,
for low light situations, and to help identify and correct bad habits when dry-fire training. As far as more accuracy, nothing works
better than more time at the range. :)

Reactions: JoshNix9
1 - 5 of 5 Posts