Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics with a 24/7 using a laser sight? Also if you have a pic with a pressure sensor it would be nice also. How exactly does a pressure sensor work anyway? It seems a bit cumbersome with a cord hangin around your pistol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you go to the gallery under the 24/7 Section there are a couple of 24/7's with lasers mounted on them. Most lasers made for handguns don't come with the pressure sensor, even though some opt to have one put on. I personally think the cord would get in the way, and on a handgun there really is no good place to put the sensor (in my opinion).

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am getting used to mine. I am a lefty so I ran it down the right side of my gun to keep it out of my way.
I mounted it on the back of the grip. Well just a little right of center on the back of the grip.
I have had no issues holding the gun correctly and it has contrary to popular belief stayed
dialed in perfectly. It is only a $30 dollar set up. I am going to switch to the Arma laser as it is so physically small it will holster easy. The one I use now don't. I will have to customize a holster for it.
You can see it here. just scroll down you will come to it.

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=29092.0

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the 24/7 compact & would like to know if any of the recoil pin lasers fit it. I can't find the measurement for the recoil pin to see if the one will work, but I know there is one made for the Springfield XD.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Arma-Laser makes a laser specifically for the 24/7C, dont they? I wish my PT111 had a rail because I really like the size and control of this laser.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts