Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
The only one I have found clamps onto the trigger guard, and is the cheapy type. I did use it to check my aim point and POI, when I was struggling with the Heinie sights.

·
Registered
438 Posts
i have recently heard talk of possible crimson trace laser grips for pt111 however i have emailed them personally and they say they have no plans for the near future. problem is no tactical rail.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
The grip mounted type would be nice, like they made for Glock Poly's. I am not a designer, but it would seem they could come up with something that would fit the PT series, XD series, etc. As they are almost the same size in the critical area's.

·
Registered
438 Posts
that would be nice, you would think they could make an armalaser type laser that clamps on to the trigger guard in the vertical and horizontal peices so that it is somewhat stationary

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Actually, Laserlyte makes one that fits on the trigger guard of many guns. You have to select the right inserts to make it fit correctly, and clamp it on the guard at the front. I bought and used one when I was learning to shoot my PT111, and it worked pretty well and was steady.

·
Registered
438 Posts
really, learned something new today already lol, how much did this run.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Maybe if LaserMax gets enough emails they'll make one for the PT111. They do make a Taurus already which replaces the guide rod. It fits the Taurus PT92/99/100/101.

https://www.lasermax.com/category.php?id=3

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
dualshotty said:
really, learned something new today already lol, how much did this run.
I do not remember the exact cost, but it was between 50 & 75, with extra batteries. I believe they have the new green lasers now, that attach the same way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts