Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if I can get a pistol grip laser for my model 80 Taurus revolver, 6 shot? I looked Midway USA, CrimsonTrace and Laser Sights and I can't find one. Is there someplace else I can look?
I just called Taurus and they do not make one but other companies may. The grip on the model 80 is the same as the 85, 82, 83, 86, etc. Since the grips were all the same it doesn't matter what model or caliber it is or small or medium frame. So I will look again.

·
9,534 Posts
Welcome aboard. I don't think any one makes laser grips for a model 80,,but hang in there someone with more knowledge may weigh in.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just be careful I have a 1994 M82 and the grip pin looks like this

and only the original factory wood and rubber grips made for It fit mine I don't know why or how long they used this style of grip pin but, newer M82 grips/med frame ones won't fit.
I really hope this Isn't an Issue with the your M80, just wanted to put this out there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just be careful I have a 1994 M82 and the grip pin looks like this
View attachment 476182
and only the original factory wood and rubber grips made for It fit mine I don't know why or how long they used this style of grip pin but, newer M82 grips/med frame ones won't fit.
I really hope this Isn't an Issue with the your M80, just wanted to put this out there.
I am looking for a laser that fits on my Taurus 80 that fits, a pistol grip laser, is what I thought they are called. Not sure what the photo you sent is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.