Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
Loved the reloading, boy that "resizing" was old school. And that old gang mold, I haven't seen one of those side-by-sides in years.

·
Registered
15,661 Posts
I went to check out the video and next thing I know, I'm just engrossed with it. It was really cool to see the whole process from start to finish. Thanks for posting the video.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
That was just awesome! Thanks for posting!
Anyone else nervous as hell when they were doing the "circus tricks"??

Reactions: tservice

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
That was just awesome! Thanks for posting!
Anyone else nervous as hell when they were doing the "circus tricks"??
I am wondering how far away the shooter was standing during all of that.

I was surprised that hearing protection was important back then.

Can someone tell me what handgun the officers were shooting? .38? .38 Special? Something else? I couldn't tell.

Reactions: TXEric

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I am wondering how far away the shooter was standing during all of that.

I was surprised that hearing protection was important back then.

Can someone tell me what handgun the officers were shooting? .38? .38 Special? Something else? I couldn't tell.
You can see what looks like shock waves in the smoke in some of those - my bet is they were pretty close, maybe 4-5 feet? I thought that one old boy was going to lose part of an ear!

I would think they were predominantly .38, but when they were sorting they had at least 3 bins in front, so maybe some .32 variants in there as well. Also .45, as they were firing Thompsons and 1911's.

·
Registered
495 Posts
In those first trick shot scenes, they had to be some tough cops standing downrange. I ain't goin' there neither. I'll buy a target, I'll shoot a target, I'll draw a target, I'll sell a target, but I ain't gonna be a target.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts