Vegas is crazy. I was walking down the strip and a car comes screeching around the corner with a cop in pursuit. Guy stops, gets out of his car. Cop stops, gets out and pulls his gun. Guy hops back in the car and the cop starts chasing him again. I'm looking around wondering where the film crew is. Just knew it was for CSI or something. Nope. Just two o'clock on a Thursday afternoon in Vegas.
That video makes me feel better knowing a cop can try to put the mag in backwards too. Of course I do it at the range under zero pressure. LOL
Bet that was loud inside the car. It sounded like the perps were firing automatic weapons at the police on the videos I've seen. Or was that another pursuing police officer firing at the fleeing perps? It must have been really bad if the officer was firing THROUGH the windshield at the vehicle.
1) the air unit he called for should have been a Warthog , not a helicoptor!
2) does inline injury cover blown ear drums you think?
3) I think describing the perps as bald headed with Tats as being somewhat politically insensitive.
4) meantime back at the fire station we put on a fresh pot of coffee.
5) likely the safest place to be in something like this is the vehicle that each is trying to hit, count me OUT for being a person driving or walking down the street minding my own business.
The amazing thing for me is that not one single bit of foul language was uttered during that entire exchange. Clearly this man was never Active Duty Army/Navy/Marine...Airforce...maybe, but definitely not the other three. The first thing you learn in those branches is that when you are being shot at, F-Bombs are to be dropped immediately - it's SOP.
Hash Marks on officers left arm show he is no rookie. I think he did what was necessary considering the shot the perps let fly on the streets of LV with all that traffic and businesses. I saw where they want the entire body camera footage to examine. Examine what? The footage shows all I need to see.