Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
And how did those gun laws in Kommiefornia have ANY effect on this situation?

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think this is the home of one of J.Paul Getty's mistresses. She's been accused of human trafficking in the past.
Any way to make a buck...

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
And how did those gun laws in Kommiefornia have ANY effect on this situation?
Unfortunately, that is a major point where gun owners and Anti-Constitutionalists part logical ways.

We see events such as this as proof that no matter what laws are passed the bad guys will ignore them and find a way. They see these events as proof that there needs to be more and/or tougher laws.

And one definition of insanity is . . . .

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
So what?

Anyone who has seen the Real Housewives knows that a large bust in Beverly Hills is nothing new...
A large bust that was originally store bought, that is.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Note: "Authorities say there is no danger to the public." The cache seemed to be normal everyday type guns. I wonder what made them illegal?

·
Super Moderator
13,948 Posts
In California, an "assault gun" is whatever the government says it is. :rolleyes:
I read that, and a headline from the future came to mind: "California legislature classifies pet rocks from past decades as assault rocks, seeks to make them illegal."

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
Note: "Authorities say there is no danger to the public." The cache seemed to be normal everyday type guns. I wonder what made them illegal?
Considering how poorly written the article from the local CBS affiliate I read was, it's hard to tell. Best I can figure from what I could glean, maybe they were running an unlicensed business selling guns and ammo.

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
Premium Member
13,455 Posts
That sure represents a lot of instant background checks!

Reactions: 230JHP

·
Super Moderator
20,059 Posts
So, someone plannin’ a gun & knife show this weekend? No gunshow loopholes here - I’m sure all firearms are bought and distributed legally!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts