Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the ladies sub forum?

Don

Reactions: coopercdrkey

Administrator
We wondered when someone would notice. After a strong start, that forum has been literally dead for a long time. Overwhelming majority of posts were not ladies at all, but just guys. The forum had also become a spam magnet. All posts have been moved to the appropriate forums, and Bullets Bustles and Bows is no longer.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Well, OK then! Thanks for the update.....

Don

Reactions: coopercdrkey

Premium Member
Plus "Bullets, Bustles and Bows" was beyond condescending... Bordering on sexist. (No disrespect to whomever came up with the name... )

Registered
We wondered when someone would notice.
I noticed, and specifically used the forum search to see if I could find a thread about it, and arrived here. I guess I'll go play with the boys. :p

Reactions: Czechbikr

Registered
I gotta read more for the details.

When I first read the thread title, I thought, "" Hmmm. We have a forum to discuss PT92's, a forum to discuss Rossi revolvers, , one to discuss politics, " and then I thought, "No way! This is the twenty-first century, a time of heightened political correctness."

And then, I thought, " Just let it go. . . . . . The Admins/Mods prob don't want me stirring the pot."

Premium Member
Plus "Bullets, Bustles and Bows" was beyond condescending... Bordering on sexist. (No disrespect to whomever came up with the name... )
I always thought it had to do with Cowboy Action Shooting. The moderators handle was Miss Kitty.

Administrator
Miss Kitty moderated the forum as well as came up with the title. And yes, she was a lady herself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts