Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to get a few 22's lined up for my wife to look at and buy. something pink would be nice. anyone know where i can see something like that? thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
15,932 Posts
I have seen pink 85's, Pink Charters, (grips only). I have seen the pictures of Pink Mil Pro's. I even saw a pink 22 semi auto. But unless your lucky, a pink 22 revolver, would be aftermarket grips "if you can find them".
Commanche, Charter, Taurus, Rugar make DA/SA types for sure, more are out there than that. Many make SA cowboy type 22LR, Heritage, Uberti, Rugar, S&W, and a bunch more.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea the charter arms company make a .38 in pink. its called the pink lady. im worried that it may be too much for her for right now. dont want to scare her away from the sport. guess the after market grips may be the best bet. going to stick with my beloved taurus brand, thats for sure. thanks for the help robby.

·
Registered
959 Posts
barta said:
trying to get a few 22's lined up for my wife to look at and buy. something pink would be nice. anyone know where i can see something like that? thanks for the help.
barta,... I think you should also consider "Pink Pistols" as a Option too...<:))
Gunner's,... please Focus on the "JAZZ PINK GUN"...!!!...<:))

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Robby said:
Actually the one from Charter was NO lady. The one I saw said THE PINK BITCH. or some such name.
That name would be more fitting but, I would never tell that to the woman holding it.

·
Registered
959 Posts
~Guns With Pink Grips~

Gunner's,... FOCUS on the GUN with the PINK Grips... Vary Intimidating... Wouldn't you Agree Gunner's...!!!...<:))

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
The pink gun by the thong appears to be an EAA Witness. They were made in designer colors for a time.

And even though I appreciate the pics this thread is swinging past PG-13 here guys.... Some of these pics maybe should be deleted/cropped but I'll let the posters think about it before anything else is done.

Steelheart

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i dunno i dont see any nudity in any of these picks.. think they still qualify as pg-13

PG does stand for parental guidance after all.. not "G" for general audience.

if you want a pink gun you can always get it refinished in pink.. i have a hi-standard sentinals 9shot revolver.. it's black but they came in other colors including pink.. long been discontinued but they are light weight and well built if you can find one definitely buy one..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
now where would i find some of these guns to buy? first she wanted a revolver, now after she saw some of these pics, she want a automatic. geez, i cant win. oh well, one for her, two for me. thats my motto. thanks for the great pics fellas. yall are costing me more money than you know. haha

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Now that lady had two 38's and a gun besides!

Seriously though, is that PT-22 DAO?

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Sorry guys, but this does cross the work safe area. Just a little much skin.

THey are appreciated, but must be removed.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The PT-22 can be found in most gun stores or online and yes it is DAO, it has the tip up barrel to load the first round and then after its fired it will cycle like a normal semi auto and load each round for you after the first, its nice for people with weak hands or who have trouble racking the slide on most semi auto pistols, normal price is anywhere from 189-215 NIB, I got mine at Academy for 199, The M85 is just a normal one with a pink grip added on which I bought straight from Taurus, THe pink Pt111 is a Gander Mountain exclusive and comes in 9mm 380 and 32 and I paid 429 for it cause Gander is over priced and the wife just had to have it anyway

1 - 18 of 18 Posts